1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS Resto-Mod Big Block convertible. Here is fine example of that model in a great color with nice options, modern upgrades.
• Chevrolet Crate ZZ502- V8- 420 horsepower 12k miles on engine
• R700 transmission with 12 Bolt 3.73 Posi Traction Rear Eaton Detroit Truetrac Differential
• Performance Tuned Spintech 3” oval Dual Side Exhaust
• Hooker Super Competition Headers with Flowmaster Exhaust
• SpeedTech front and rear suspension with adjustable coil overs
• Be Cool 22168 Aluminator Radiator with 2 Perma-cool high performance electric fans
• Power Steering
• 6 Piston Wilwood Disc Brakes
• Hydroboost Power Brakes
• Tires- 18/9” BFG G-Force 275/45 ZR and 18/8 235/45 front black-wall radials on Rocket Racing 5 Spoke wheels with Center Caps
Finished in an updated modern version of the original ‘Fathom Blue’ with factory-correct painted (not decal) white hockey stripe.
Nicely detailed engine bay trimmed with custom carbon fiber hood inserts with lots of polished chrome:
• Billet aluminum machined fender brackets
• Billet alternator bracket
• Billet Aluminum custom RS front grill and powered hide away headlight doors.
• GE Nighthawk LED headlamps
• Dakota Digital LED tail light conversion kit
Inside is detailed in original Parchment Pearl with:
• Deluxe interior package and bolstered seats
• Grant Collectors Edition sports steering wheel
• Full length center console with aftermarket slip on storage bin
• Power Windows and Power Convertible Top by AI Electric.
• Detroit Speed Selecta Speed Wiper Kit
• Dakota Digital Gauges
• Classic Air Elite Series Air Conditioning
• Sound system JL Audio C3-650 integrated to Bluetooth streaming with booster/JL Amplifier mounted in trunk.
***Camaro also comes with tons of documentation and receipts in binders.